Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
Scope of the role includes:
1. Understand what the Brand stands for and its key messages to communicate this effectively through impactful visual creatives to inspire people to live healthy & wholesome lives.
2. Work closely with the marketing team to improve & enforce Company Brand Identity according to brand guidelines.
3. Design creative visuals for a wide variety of platforms including digital, social media, experiential, print collateral, in-store POS, email communication and other communications materials.
4. Design new packaging for up and coming healthy snacks range.
5. Continuously study and improve UI/UX of Company website.
6. Create printed materials and print collateral including brochures, event invitations, signage and internal communications.
7. Design strong and creative visual materials for digital ads on Facebook, Instagram and Adwords.
Experience and Key Skills:
- At least 5 years of relevant digital design & concept development experience in-house or with an agency.
- High level of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite—Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Meticulous typography and graphic design skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to think creatively, strategically and technically with an understanding of UX and user-centric design principles.
- Ability to optimize designs for different channels (web, advertising, social, mobile, etc.).
- Highly organised with the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated, yet team-oriented—must have a collaborative working style.
- Experience delivering on business and creative goals through design.
- Meet all deadlines under pressure and react to unexpected schedule changes.